Q: is this car a good car?

asked by on September 10, 2016

Im thinking about buying a car but I want to know first if this car is a good car. Is it reliable? Is there a certain point of miles where I should be warned of issues that occur?

You should have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a pre-purchase inspection of the vehicle so you can make a better informed decision on the purchase of this vehicle or any other vehicles you are considering on purchasing. This vehicle could be a good or bad purchase and only a good inspection and road test would help in making the purchase decision.