Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

There is no heat at all .Car has coolant It was taking long time to heat up

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come up to operating temperature fast enough (engine management keeps track of how long this takes). Then, the cooling system may not be able to cool it down when it does get hot, forcing a reduced engine power to keep from damaging things. I recommend a cooling system inspection to sort this out, performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze