Q: Convertible top won't go down in a 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430

My convertible top won't go down.

There are many electronics that go into the convertible top and if one of them isn’t working properly the whole system could not work. Some examples of electrical problems that can cause this to occur are blown fuses or electrical shorts. If you would like this checked, have a certified mechanic test for electrical issues with your vehicle. They will also be able to make sure that the relays and limiting switches are ok as well.

3. Convertible top won't go down in a 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430