Q: can i use trensmision dip stic from models made befor 2014 to check fluid level on nissan rogue2016

My Nissan Rogue does not have installed dipstick to check transmission fluid level.Can I use dip stick from same model who has​ installed one(made before 2014) or any after market part? Thanks!

A dipstick cannot be used to check or adjust the fluid level on this vehicle. The transmission fluid level can only be verified on this vehicle using a scan tool because the fluid level is directly dependent on the fluid temperature. During checking or adjustment of the CVT fluid level, to obtain an accurate result the fluid temperature must be maintained between 95 to 113°F. To check the fluid level, you remove the overflow plug from converter housing and special tools are required such as a charging pipe set (tool no: KV311039S0), changer hose and changer hose. The Factory Service Manual for your vehicle details the entire procedure. If you suspect a low fluid level, please request transmission fluid service - check and adjustment and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. can i use trensmision dip stic from models made befor 2014 to check fluid level on nissan rogue2016