Q: Cruise control does not work what could be the issue i have 02 pontiac grand am gt all fuses are good

02 pontiac grand am gt my cruise will not work

It sounds like you may have a faulty electronic throttle control unit. The electronic throttle unit opens and closes the throttle blade based upon input from various engine control sensors, including the accelerator pedal. This unit also controls, among other things, the cruise control function as well. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your truck at your earliest convenience.

3. Cruise control does not work what could be the issue i have 02 pontiac grand am gt all fuses are good