Q: I have a 2006 cadillac cts 2.8L. Swapped the motor only after rocker arms a d other issues. I now have the motor in and it won't s

Swapped engine for cts 2.8. From another car, everything cranks but no fire. Would like to discuss with anyone that is available for this thread?

Hey Chris. Thanks for sending the question tonight. Unfortunately, anytime the OEM engine is replaced, it pretty much falls outside of our areas of expertise. We stick to providing advice on common repairs, maintenance and service recommendations for original OEM components on cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. Your best option would be to visit a Cadillac online forum to speak with other owners or Cadillac mechanics. Best of luck to you.

3. I have a 2006 cadillac cts 2.8L. Swapped the motor only after rocker arms a d other issues. I now have the motor in and it won't s