Q: Loud ticking noise and doesnt seem to want to go

asked by on June 04, 2017

There is a loud ticking noise coming from the engine and it won't go over 35 mph

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It doesn’t sound good. Loud noises associated with a power loss could be pointing to serious engine damage. You should stop driving the car now and get somebody to look at this thing to make sure things don’t go from bad to worse. You can have this checked right at your home by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician right to your home or office to check out the loss of power in your Nissan and advise you on what to do next.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr