Q: Can l cut the power steering belt on a 1999 Toyota sienna and drive it with no problem

I have a 1999 Toyota sienna van with a significant power steering fluid leak it needs a pressure hose. I only plan on keeping it for 7 months can I still drive it with out any problems?

If you take off power steering belt if it is only thing running on the belt then it will not affect any other system. You will not have any power assist when steering and it will be hard to steer.

3. Can l cut the power steering belt on a 1999 Toyota sienna and drive it with no problem