My car is overheating honda cooling system civic 1997 l4-...

Q: My car is overheating

They recently just changed the radiator and the thermostat on my car because it was overheating. And it keeps doing the same thing the gage goes up and down. What can it be?

If you have replaced the thermostat and radiator and the engine continues to run hot and cold and temperature is not controlled correctly. You should replace the cooling fan control switch and make sure all the air is removed from cooling system. Then retest to see if the cooling fan low and high speed is working correctly.