Q: Need diagram of firing order on distributor to connect plug wires

asked by on September 30, 2016

I have a misfire and have done lots and lots of work to try and fix it but still no luck i changed my plugs and wires and although i know the firing order on the block i cant find a diagram of where the wires go connected to the distributor

An accurate firing order diagram can be found online by typing "01 diamante firing order" in the search bar. An accurate diagram is required, as the vehicle will not run properly if the firing ignition wires are not installed in precisely the correct manner.