Why Dose my car make a whistle noise when am driving lexu...

Q: Why Dose my car make a whistle noise when am driving

asked by on September 06, 2017

My car make a weird whistle noise when am driving

There are a number of things that may produce a whistling sound. Depending on when the sound happens, the result may be different. If the whistling is constant while traveling down the road, this may be related an improperly sealing window due to a cracked piece of weather stripping. If this kind of sound is coming from the engine area, this may be a result of a potential vacuum leak. If the sound is coming from one of the wheel well areas of the car, this may be related to a bad wheel bearing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.