Q: Q: No spark from ignition coil

My thunderbird is getting no spark. Coil omed out ok. The only way it would run before is with the spout out. Heater core leaked into the floor boards then woke up the next morning and no spark. I put a new ecu on didn't help it has had a new distributor and tfi module put on I'm not sure what's going on with this thing

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Ford Thunderbird. You need to check the ignition coil for power at the red wire with the key in the ignition in the on position. Use a test light and probe the dark green wire on coil and crank the engine to see if light pulses. If it does, then the coil is bad and ignition system is good. If you do not get a pulse then you need to have the ignition module and distributor stator tested or replaced. If you want to have your ignition coil replaced, you can have a certified technician from YourMechanic do it at your home or office.

3. Q: No spark from ignition coil