Q: My opel corsa engine dies.

My opel corsa single cab starts but as soon as you give it gass it dies.....we did a service 2 weeks ago

A: Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be perf...

Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed, as any number of components could be at fault causing the engine to stall as you accelerate. A faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor incorrectly calculating the incoming air to the engine. A faulty TPS (throttle position sensor) incorrectly providing throttle position information to the ECM (engine control module)/computer. Assuming, the check engine light is not on, leads me to believe, the ECM is not recognizing the fault. A low fuel pressure situation created by a faulty fuel pump or faulty fuel pressure regulator could result in a stall. There are several other possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle's stalls upon acceleration be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.