Q: My opel corsa engine dies.

My opel corsa single cab starts but as soon as you give it gass it dies.....we did a service 2 weeks ago

Hi there. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed, as any number of components could be at fault causing the engine to stall as you accelerate. A faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor incorrectly calculating the incoming air to the engine. A faulty TPS (throttle position sensor) incorrectly providing throttle position information to the ECM (engine control module)/computer. Assuming, the check engine light is not on, leads me to believe, the ECM is not recognizing the fault. A low fuel pressure situation created by a faulty fuel pump or faulty fuel pressure regulator could result in a stall. There are several other possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle’s stalls upon acceleration be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. My opel corsa engine dies.