Q: Dealership didn't include my husbands name on any of documents

My husband and I have joint car loan thru our credit union. For whatever reason the dealership we purchased the car from in Oklahoma didn't include his name on any of the documents. We live in AR and the salesman drive down to my work and I signed all the papers and after he left the car with me. I want to add him to the title I received from the dealership, can he just sign the title and then we can put his name on the registration application? How do I get his name on the title? Our loan is joint and he should of been included from the beginning. Thank you.

Hello, This is something you will want to contact your finance (lender) company about. Unfortunately, we do not provide loan or registration services here at YourMechanic.