Q: Hi Chris I have a 2011 mitsubishi galant and I need a radiator with sensor and the the problem is I can't seem to find one and ol

Hi Chris my name is John and I have a 2011 mitsubishi galant fe 2.4l and the problem is the sensor that comes with the radiator is broken and I was wondering how could I go about getting a new sensor without paying dealer price for a new I think the sensor controls the fan

I would recommend looking on Google for this particular part in the shopping section. This will give you access to many aftermarket versions of various parts. It is very likely that you will find it there. You could also try to find it at your local auto parts store as they often times have parts that are less expensive than the dealership offers. Finally, you could also try to find one at a junk yard. This part would be used and of the lowest quality but would also cost the least.

3. Hi Chris I have a 2011 mitsubishi galant and I need a radiator with sensor and the the problem is I can't seem to find one and ol