Q: 2003 jeep liberty stuck in reverse, shifter is stuck...but crawling under and trying to manually shift from transmission stuck

2003 jeep liberty stuck in reverse, shifter is stuck...but crawling under and trying to manually shift from transmission stuck, no problems previously. Stopped parked. Went to start again, no ccrank..no start... won't shift, tried linkage ect nothing..tried crawling under and manually shifting the transmission, won't come out of reverse. Automatic transmission.

Hi there. Based on what you have written above, it is highly probable that the inner linkage has come loose or there is an obstruction within the inner gear set that is causing your problem. Unfortunately, this typically requires dropping the transmission and repair or inspection from the inside. This is not a service our mobile mechanics are equipped to offer, so your best bet is to contact a local transmission specialist for assistance.

3. 2003 jeep liberty stuck in reverse, shifter is stuck...but crawling under and trying to manually shift from transmission stuck