Q: Where is the instrument panel to find the trip reset button to press and hold in order to reset the trip mileage?

89 Buick lesavre and I need to reset the trip mileage and I looked to see how on Google and it stayed I would need to go to the instrument panel and hold down the trip mileage button until it reads zero again but I need some sort of map or extremeley good direction and navigation to find these things because of these things r in my car. Can you please help me?

A: Hi there. When resetting the trip mileage o...

Hi there. When resetting the trip mileage on your vehicle, look at the steering wheel and just behind it is the instrument panel (the part that has all of the gauges). Look on the instrument panel for a black small pin or rod that is sticking out of the plastic clear cover. It is either on the left bottom or right bottom of the instrument panel. Push the pin or rod in like a button and it will toggle through the trip A and trip B. Then hold down the pin or rod and the trip meter will reset to zero. If you need further help with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist you with the trip meter.