Q: How much is it to put a car door on?

I side swiped a car awhile ago, and it scraped my key hole, I can't lock my doors at all. I was thinking about buying a car door from the junk yard and seeing how much a mechanic can put it on for?

A: Installing a card door can vary in price qu...

Installing a card door can vary in price quite drastically depending on the condition of the used door you decide to purchase and the condition of the damaged door currently on the vehicle in addition to any damage that has been done to the door hinges or mounts. I would recommend getting some help from an expert technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to come diagnose the issue with your door and give you an accurate quote for a job like this.