Q: Towing a 2013 BMW 640i

I have had a 2013 BMW 640i gran coupe m sport for about a month now. I had a flat tire today and tire was not a run flat tire. So I had to have it towed to dealership. I am a dumb girl and did not know if was supposed to be towed on a flatbed. It was towed by lifting rear tires on a wheel lift tow truck. It was towed through the city less than 10 miles. Did I mess up my car???

Hello. Your vehicle was towed correctly. Since your vehicle is rear wheel drive as long as the rear wheels were off of the ground the car will be fine.

3. Towing a 2013 BMW 640i