Q: Loss of power after driving for about a mile. The car won't drive over 30 mph.

I loose power after driving about a mile.Won't drive over 30 mph. Turn car off and it drives normal for about a mile and loose power all over again. I replaced the spark plugs,wires,ignition coils, fuel filter, cam shaft and fuel injector rings. I still have the problem. I took it to another shop and they told me the machine registered that there is an "ABS electrical malfunction. From what the car is doing and the issues I addressed, do you have any idea what could really be wrong with this Audi

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely.

Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS system and loss of power to determine the cause for this.

3. Loss of power after driving for about a mile. The car won't drive over 30 mph.