Q: Q: Rough idling

Hello I've been having some rough idling, I've changed all four o2 sensors but the computer still throwed some codes post cat too rich and bank 1 stuck lean your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Rough idle can be due to a bad tank of gasoline, dirty fuel injectors, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, a defective or clogged fuel pump or fuel filter, failing electrical components such as the ignition control module, plug wires, coils, and spark plugs, a defective airflow sensor, dirty oxygen sensors and other causes. I would recommend that you request a rough operation/rough idle diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will perform the required diagnostic steps to get the cause(s) pinpointed and then repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Rough idling