Q: Is your mechanic able to replace rack and pinion, odometer/outside temp screen cluster and A/C panel bulbs on 2000 acura 3.5RL?u

Is yourmechanic able to replace rack and pinion, odometer/outside temp screen cluster and A/C panel bulbs on 2000 acura 3.5RL? My odometer and outside temp not d I displaying, also my A/C panel not displaying told bulbs burnt out. My mechanic told me today that the rack and pinion needs to be replaced because of small fluid leak but doesn't have a lift to get the work done, does yourmechanic have someone that can get these fixed?

Hi there. Our mobile mechanics can complete many common repairs and services remotely. However, replacing the steering rack and pinion gear is one of those jobs that should be completed at a shop with a service lift. I would recommend having this job completed at a local shop that can also complete suspension alignment services, as it’s a good idea to have the alignment checked after completing this service.

3. Is your mechanic able to replace rack and pinion, odometer/outside temp screen cluster and A/C panel bulbs on 2000 acura 3.5RL?u