Q: I want to know something about the Honda engine D15 crankshaft can work in a D13 block

I want to know something about the Honda engine. The D15 crankshaft can work in a D13 block

Hi there. The D13 crankshaft will work in a D15 block, but will have to have long rods. The D15 crankshaft will not work in the D13 block for the D15 has long throws, so you will need short rods for the D13 engine block. The rods that the D13 originally has will not work for they are too long. Install the crankshaft and put the throw at TDC on the block center of the cylinder and measure to the deck of the engine. This will give you an ball park of the distance you need for short rods. To get short rods, you may have to go to a engine performance company. If you need further assistance with the crankshaft swap, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I want to know something about the Honda engine D15 crankshaft can work in a D13 block