Q: My check engine light came on couple days ago, I went to autozone to scan and it cane back with the code P219A,

Check engine light cames on couple days ago, I took it to auto zone and scanned it and came back with the code P219A I’m wondering if it’s something that can be fixed at home or should be taken in to a mechanic Not sure how serious it is or could be

Code P219A relates to a fuel/ai ration imbalance, which may be caused by any number of things such as faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure, a faulty EGR valve, a faulty EVAP canister or intake leaks, creating a lean fuel condition in most cases. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle as this may require some specific diagnostic tests to narrow down the cause.

3. My check engine light came on couple days ago, I went to autozone to scan and it cane back with the code P219A,