Q: Door locks go on and off fast, whole dashboard goes off, transmission seems out of gear, RPMs go up, wont start at times, switch on

When driving, door locks start clicking on and off, all dash goes off as if switch is turned off, eng rpms up as if out of gear. Also wont start at times, switch on, lights come on wont make a sound

Hey there. It sounds like you may have a major electrical issue with your vehicle. This could be a short of some kind or a computer going bad. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified professional who is proficient in electrical diagnostics perform an inspection on your vehicle for electrical faults. This will include using a digital multimeter and a wiring diagram of the affected electronics to determine where the short may be. This will likely involve removing multiple trim pieces from the interior of your vehicle in order to test these circuits. If you need to an expert to inspect the electrical system, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can visit your home or office for diagnosis and repair.

• Door locks go on and off fast, whole dashboard goes off, transmission seems out of gear, RPMs go up, wont start at times, switch on