Q: While driving my car will shut off if you start it again it will act like it's flooded for about 10 minutes then will start?

My car will shut off sometimes and when you try to start it up it will start but shuts right back off,i just had the fuel filter changed,

You should get the fuel pressure checked and the computer scanned. If running too rich then your fuel pressure may be too high or you have a leaking injector. A computer test will tell you if you have a sensor issue like a bad mass air flow sensor that can cause the excessive fuel injected into the engine and can cause this issue also.

3. While driving my car will shut off if you start it again it will act like it's flooded for about 10 minutes then will start?