Q: I have codes p0135, p01131 and 1132. Where should I start?

I have codes p0135, p01131 and 1132. Where should I start?

Hi There,

Code P0135 relates to the heating element on in the oxygen sensor, which hats up the sensor quicker in order for more precise fuel control and reduced emissions. When this element fails, this will trigger this code. Codes P1131 and P1132 also relate to the oxygen sensor reading a lean fuel mixture in the exhaust. This may be related to Code P0135 or it may be related to other issues such as a faulty MAF sensor, a faulty fuel injector or possibly a bad oxygen sensor. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle.

3. I have codes p0135, p01131 and 1132. Where should I start?