Q: Hey Dan, I would like to get a quote on, spark plugs and spark plug wire replacement. Thanks

asked by on February 15, 2017

Car is misfiring, according to my car computer it's the plugs. 2000 Chrysler Cirrus V-6

Spark Plugs Replacement $96.63 - $636.71 Get a Quote

Hi there. In order to provide you with an accurate quote, we need you to fill out a request for spark plug replacement; as we need to collect additional information from you. Once we receive your info, and you receive our email, let the sales team know you need replacement spark plug wires as well and we’ll be able to provide a quote for the plugs and wires. Thanks.