Q: Battery

asked by on December 28, 2017

Do any mechanics in my area of Mesa, AZ have the equipment to register & program a new battery to my car?

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic. In regards of your question about battery programming, unfortunately we currently do not provide this service. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team

Please reach out to our customer service department to schedule an appointment as we have mechanics in the local Phoenix area who should be able to assist you with this.