Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1jjxiw2js:173:8

Q: Uconnect touch screen not working

The uconnect touch screen in my truck has a black screen and it is not working. Also not working in my truck are the heated seats, steering wheel, and radio. They do light up, but only for about 2 seconds and then go out. This has happened before - this is not the first time. It is an intermittent occurrence. It seems to stop at 2-day intervals and then start working again. What advice can you give me to fix this?

A: Hello! First of all, this is a very new veh...

Hello! First of all, this is a very new vehicle so it may be under warranty. I would suggest expressing this concern to the dealer because there are already several people complaining of this particular problem.

I am aware that there are updates available for the vehicle as well. Please ensure that your PCM and all software is up to date because out of date software could cause similar issues.

I would also ask the dealership to possibly diagnose your can bus lines. This will send a test signal through many wires and motherboards to ensure they respond correctly. If there are any shorts or open circuits, the can bus line test operation will let you know.

I suspect the problem may lie externally from the aftermarket radio because many owners of this make and model have your concern even with the factory radio.

If the dealer can't help you out and you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a qualified technician will be able to diagnose the problems with your electrical components and fix it accordingly.