Q: Why is my truck raddeling

My truck is raddeling like a bunch of cans , something to do with on the right side of the truck behind the tire . Happened out of nowhere

The noise could be due to loose exhaust system baffles, the exhaust system hitting the body, loose body panels, loose brake parts, loose suspension parts or other components. From your description it seems as though the noise is quite marked and so if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise and let you know of the required repairs and the cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why is my truck raddeling