My car shakes when braking cube brake system nissan 2010 ...

Q: My car shakes when braking

asked by on October 24, 2016

When I go to stop. The front of my cube shimmies back and forth.

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. That shimmy that you feel while braking is most likely your rotors are warped. This is due to excessive heat. Replacing your front rotors and brake pads will most likely take care of this issue. If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you and perform a brake inspection to avoid any unnecessary repairs. Thank you!