Q: Take off

Drives great...but when it comes to a stop and then take off it acts like is trying to do a burn out. ... No hard acceleration being done just a smooth slow take off. New tires and doesn't do it everytime.

If the rate of acceleration is greater than commanded (aka, "unintended acceleration"), you might have a problem in the electronic throttle control, throttle position sensor, idle air control, or related systems. You might take a look at the OBD-II system and see if there are any stored codes. If so, that could provide clues. I would suggest you schedule a throttle body inspection/diagnostic which would include a road test to first see if in fact acceleration is beyond that commanded. If you schedule that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.