Q: Engine, VSC TRAC and TRAC OFF lights are on at the same time

All my engine lights are on at the same time. This is very worrisome. If you need to know the mileage on my car, it is around 127,000. What does this mean?

This is not a common problem and you should not drive the vehicle until this is properly checked out. This can be due to a bad connection in the ignition switch. Other possibilities include a serious problem with the engine and this is why I suggest to not drive it until it is checked out. Have the vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic who can diagnose the cars warning lights and fix it accordingly.

3. Engine, VSC TRAC and TRAC OFF lights are on at the same time