Q: Where is the MAP sensor located in this car. 2006 Suzuki forenza

I need to change the map sensor and can't find where it is

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Look on the intake and you will see a sensor that is on either the front or rear side of the intake manifold. There you will find the MAP sensor. Some of the Suzuki’s will have the MAP sensor on the top of the engine that has 3 wires on it (red, green, and white). If you would like to have a mechanic take care of a MAP sensor replacement for you, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to perform this at your convenience.