Q: How much would it cost to replace drivers side fender on my 1978 Dodge D100

I hit a fence and the drivers side front fender is damaged beyond repair what would the cost of a new fender and installation of the fender cost me? Also where could I take the truck to get it fixed locally for the best price? Thank you.

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. How much would it cost to replace drivers side fender on my 1978 Dodge D100