Q: How much would it cost to replace drivers side fender on my 1978 Dodge D100

asked by on March 05, 2017

I hit a fence and the drivers side front fender is damaged beyond repair what would the cost of a new fender and installation of the fender cost me? Also where could I take the truck to get it fixed locally for the best price? Thank you.

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. Thanks for thinking of us though!