Q: What is the Global Open Windows system?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What is the Global Open Windows system?

If your car is equipped with it, the Global Open Windows system lets you operate the driver and passenger front windows and the moon roof with your remote. Here’s what you need to know:

• The Unlock button on your remote operates the windows.

• Press the Unlock button and hold it. Both windows and the moon roof (if your car has one) will begin to open.

• You can release the Unlock button at any point while the windows and moon roof are operating. They’ll continue to open on their own.

• You can stop the movement by pressing either the Unlock button or the Lock button.

• The ignition has to be off for this to work.

• You can’t be using the accessory delay at this time.