Q: How does the vehicle security system work?

How does the vehicle security system work?

If your car is equipped with a vehicle security system rather than the Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer system, it’s important to know a few things about how it works.

• When properly armed, the system will flash the car’s lights and honk the horn to draw attention when someone tries to break into it.

• If the system is not armed correctly, it will not function.

• The vehicle security system does NOT prevent someone from actually stealing the car (the Nissan Immobilizer system does).

• The system does not include any motion detection sensors.

• The system cannot prevent the theft of any items or accessories inside the car.

3. How does the vehicle security system work?