Q: When put into gear car revs up then lurches forward then stops it keeps doing it

When I start my car and put it in gear it will rev up when I push on the gas pedal when it reaches a certain rpm it will lurch forward then stop and do it again.

The problem is going to be in the forward running clutch pact is not engaging until pressure is high. You will need to have transmission rebuilt to repair the transmission. You can rebuild the one you have or replace with a remanufactured one or used one.

• When put into gear car revs up then lurches forward then stops it keeps doing it