Q: Car shakes and makes noise when driving.

I hear noises from the trunk while driving, almost as if something is in there. In addition, the engine is making noise, and the car shakes and bounces when driving.

A: Without being able to hear the exact trunk ...

Without being able to hear the exact trunk and engine noises it will be difficult to give you an exact diagnosis. In the trunk, make sure there are no free objects floating around the trunk compartment, common items are the spare tire and tire changing tools. Another possibility of a trunk rattling noise are the rear mounts, a faulty mount will cause a rattling noise while driving, especially over bumps. Not knowing which engine you have in the Camry, the cause of your noise and source of shaking while driving will be hard to address. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist you in addressing these concerns.