Q: Loud clunking noise from front driver side when braking hard or hitting a pot hole.

When i brake hard or hit a pot hole there's a loud clunking noise coming from the driver side front wheel, absolutely no noise/clunk from the passenger side.

You may have a worn out strut on the drivers side or the strut upper bushing is worn out. I suggest having the struts checked. Also the front brake pads may be moving inside the brake caliper. Have the complete suspension and brakes checked for wear along with the sway bar links.

3. Loud clunking noise from front driver side when braking hard or hitting a pot hole.