Q: Tire rotation for all-wheel drive and low profile tires - 2015 Infiniti Q50 Sport

asked by on September 02, 2016

I've been searching for the information on tire rotation for the Q50 Sport, but haven't found any. The car is AWD and has low profile tires. They are 19-inch run flat. When should I get my tires rotated? The 5,000 miles interval doesn't apply to this particular model.

Rotate Tires Get a Quote
Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Hello. The recommendation for tire rotation is every 7,500 miles. I would simply rotate them at every oil change. Being that it is all-wheel drive, you need to keep up on this as you do not want much variation in tire wear.