Q: The alarm is going off at random.

I have a dealer installed system 6 alarm on my truck. Ever since I replaced the battery on the truck the alarm has been going off at random. What's wrong with it and what do i do? Also I lost the original key fab for it is there any way to program a new fab to it?

Hey there. You may not be able to get a new remote for the system you have. This is considered an aftermarket alarm even though it was installed by a Ford dealer. Your only choices with the system is to have it removed and the factory wires reconnected back to normal or to try and bring it back to the manufacturer of the alarm to have it resolved. The vehicle will should then start and run normally. Finally, you could try to get an alarm installer to install another new alarm unit with new remotes if you still want an alarm system in the truck.