Q: Engine light on vsc light on air bag light blinks slow for 20 sec and fells like engine missfires

Engine light and vsc light are on had the code read for it needs down stream sensor..biggest thing is that every morning going to work airbag light blink slow for about 20 secs and the Engine feels like its missfires and some times wants to die

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the diagnostic troubleshooting codes are letting you know that you need a new oxygen sensor, then you will want to start there. These will make the car perform terribly, and the other issues may be a result of reduced engine function. If there are separate issues going on, you want to deal with them one at a time. The oxygen sensor is likely causing the majority of your issues, but if there are other diagnostic codes present after it is resolved, you know you are dealing with multiple issues at once. For more help replacing the downstream oxygen sensor, and doing further diagnostic testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Engine light on vsc light on air bag light blinks slow for 20 sec and fells like engine missfires