Q: How often should I change my transmission fluid

When should I have my transmission fluid and filter serviced

Hey there, thank you for writing in about your 2010 Chevrolet Colorado. In accordance with the schedule of your vehicle the transmission fluid and filter should be changed every 50,000 miles.

If you’d like to have your transmission fluid serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so. We also have a scheduled maintenance page for your 2010 Chevrolet Colorado to help you keep your car in good shape.