Q: I have a front right air suspension problem. The air strut will not raise when the car starts up.

I have change the air strut, air pump fuse, and the airmatic system relay all new. All the other tires raise except the front right tire. My interior clock and the Manuel suspension raise button also stopped working. I think it's a fuse or relay problem but I don't with on I should check.

This suspension system on your vehicle uses hydraulic fluid that supports the vehicle and different valves to control the active suspension. The right front unit showing any signs of leakage on the boot should be replaced. This vehicle may be involved in a suspension recall for defective front strut knuckles, and should be checked at a dealer by having them run the VIN number to see if it is a covered repair under the recall. The interior clock may just be a defective clock. The manual suspension button may be inoperative if there is a fault in the system like you have. If you would like an independent mechanic to check this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to inspect your suspension and let you know what needs repair.

3. I have a front right air suspension problem. The air strut will not raise when the car starts up.