Q: I have a Mitsubishi eclipse 2007 have 160000 on it, manual transmission, the oil regularly changed on time. The car have no engine

I have a Mitsubishi eclipse 2007 have 160000 on it, manual transmission, the oil regularly changed on time. The car have no engine light on or any if that matters, yet the engine makes a weird clicking noise towards the left top corner (it comes and goes). My headlights wont come on plus my windows wont go up or down, when i turn the wheel the horn wont honk. When i exalurate the car my handbreak light comes on and goes.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Clicking noises often originate in valve train components. The seriousness of the condition causing the noise varies a lot but can be determined in an inspection. The other issues you are referring to are electrical malfunctions. They would be resolved if you request an electrical components/circuit diagnostic. If you request the latter diagnostic, the very same responding mechanic can evaluate the suspected valve train noise for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.