Q: Q: My injectors are not pulsing.

my injectors are not pulsing. I have replaced the injectors the regulator the computer relay fuel pump and the plugs that go on top of injectors

Have the power and control circuits for the injectors been tested? If the injectors do have power, but no ground control from the computer to turn them on there may be a fault in the circuit or the electronic control module. If there is no power, there may be a problem on that side of the circuit. Consider hiring and experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look a the vehicle to offer a more personal diagnosis of your starting concerns.

3. Q: My injectors are not pulsing.