Q: Sunroof not working.

Sunroof not working.

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the clutch pedal goes down without engaging the clutch. The fluid level needs to be checked in the clutch reservoir. If the level is good then there is a bad seal on either the master or slave cylinder. If the clutch pedal will not move at all, the clutch pedal and its mount need to be inspected for mechanical binding. Next, the clutch linkage and pressure plate need to be inspected. My advice is to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect, diagnose, and repair the clutch system.