Q: Steer wheel audio control

Hi ,i have a problem with my steer wheel audio control,when i push volume up then it changes seek up,i dont no what the problem is,please

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Without knowing the make and model of the vehicle, it is impossible to know what kind of programming may be behind the issue. There may also be an electrical issue, but again we do not know how your exact vehicle is designed. With that being said, there are standard components pertaining to these systems, and you may need to look into the CAN BUS module. This is an electrical component that communicates between the different electronic control modules pertaining to each individual system in the vehicle. Again, this may be a communication issue that can be resolved with reprogramming, or there may be a module that needs to be replaced. Only further testing will tell. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Steer wheel audio control